01 April 2013

march 2013 #3ingiro365


Project 365 is still moving forward with ease. Hooray for me. It's only working because I've given up on perfection or anything close to it.

I suppose that the highlight of March was the drama and excitement in the selection of our new Pope. We are all filled with hope. This is closely followed by the happiness of finally being able to spend some time outside without freezing our buns off. We joined friends at their home in sunny Abruzzo for Easter weekend to end the cold and wet month ... a lovely choice.

You can follow my project 365 on Instagram, which is where I am most often these days.
January 2013
February 2013


2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an interesting orange! Two colors! Happy that you had a wonderful Easter despite the weather. It rained here in Atlanta, but today was gorgeous and 76 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a blood orange, from Sicily I think. They are so good!
      D

      Delete