20 September 2013

TBF: throw back Friday

I know it's supposed to be TBT, but...I'm not much of a trend follower...or setter, for that matter, so I bring you TBF:




Here's Lil' Bit, back in 2007; she is currently cooking up plans to be a "scary zombie mummy" this Halloween. We've even made a stop at the thrift store to gather supplies that will enable us to craft a costume together.

It requires the use of my sewing machine.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

That JoJo costume still hangs in her closet; I can't bare to part with it. Sigh. I'm a sucker for cute and especially for cute Halloween. Not so much for "scary zombie mummy." Let's just hope the sewing machine doesn't transform me into "scary zombie mOmmy."

Have a great weekend!
xo
D

2 comments:

  1. It is a sad day when the cute costumes take a back seat to the more uglier and scarier the better. Been there! Miss does looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Zombies can be fun, too. I love that you are making the costume!

    ReplyDelete