09 November 2010

corner view

corner view :: autumn

Autumn's palette stays with me unlike the other seasons.
Each year I find myself looking forward to her wonders more and more.



18
Vintar Gorge:  Bled, Slovenia
October 2008


Fall in My Village
Cherry Trees and Grape Vines:  Lumignano, Italy
November 2009

Wednesday I am making a quick trip to France and am excited as ever to get a glimpse of autumn, French-style. Ohh, la, la :)
________________________________

For more corner views from around the world, visit Theresa or Skylar, who selected this week's topic.  

12 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya sister- I love the fall season. Happy travels to France. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the autumn photo for 2010?!?! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wondeful colors!!
    have great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a good French trip, the autumnal colours in that photo you took in Bled are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh la la indeed. safe traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Italy in the fall. It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh such beautiful photos, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh la la. share any pics you take, will you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. we were suppose to travel to Bled this fall but only made it to Zagreb.
    beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete