03 January 2011

thoughts on cartwheels


gym9


During an open gymnastics lesson in December, we discovered that Young One can do this.  I don't know about you, but for me it seems like an enormous step into the the direction of big girl-hood, which I love and hate with equal passion.

Gotta run. . . I'm not exactly doing cartwheels about heading back to work this cold, foggy Monday morning.

---------------------------------

More images of ginnastica can be found here in my Flickr photostream.


4 comments:

  1. Impressive! But I know how you feel...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, definitely a big step!!! awesome! cartwheels are something i never was able to learn how to do. always made me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressed and slightly jealous since I never learned how to do a cartwheel :o/ Hope you had a fabulous holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be able to do those, ages ago - when I was a little girl:)

    ReplyDelete