Corner View :: Five Things about Me (Right Now)
1. I picked up my husband from Louis Armstrong International Airport late last night after a week apart.
2. The longer we are together, the more I miss him when we are separated.
3. I believe separation is good for us...in small doses.
|My Dad & His Siblings / 1951|
4. This weekend we are separating from everyone else in the family to spend two nights, just the two of us, in New Orleans. This is equally good for us.
5. We will celebrate our ninth year of "wedded bliss" Saturday. We were married by an officious Italian man in a small government building in Pozzuoli in a translated ceremony. We are still not sure if that was entirely legal, but we do have a certificate with a stamp. Neither of us believes much in those official documents, anyway, especially for things like love and marriage.
For more corner views or to link up with us, visit Francesca.