04 December 2013

corner view

corner view :: view on my street


This is my street view when I leave our house for work in the mornings. At this time of year, my little via is still covered in darkness, with the only glow coming from the street lights, so early in the morning. It can become depressing very quickly, especially since it is covered in darkness by the time I return in the evenings. Ah, winter!

Corner View is a weekly appointment shared by people around the globe, an appointment started in the spring of 2009 by Jane in Spain and currently hosted by Francesca over at Fuori Borgo. We welcome you to join us.

2 comments:

  1. thankfully, the solstice is not far away, and then the days will get longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would find that few pretty depressing too, but I have seen the rest of your neighborhood over the years and at least that is something to look forward to in daylight hours. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete