22 March 2012

corner view

corner view :: hindsight


I wish I could tell you that in hindsight I should have ordered the traditional English breakfast on our last morning in London.  I mean...just look at those sausages and ham, and those beans, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Oh, my! Alas, 'tis not for me! No benefit of hindsight required. My girlfriend loved every British bite of it. In fact, we all thoroughly enjoyed our brief taste of England. God Save the Queen.  Mind the Gap. Full frontal snogging. Bangers and mash. Fish and chips. Keep Calm and Carry On.

Okay. Enough already.Agreed.
...................................................

For more corner views, visit Francesca.


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm on the edge of my seat - what did you have instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... It does look good and I'm not much of a meat eater. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minute I saw the photo I knew England because only in England can you get a breakfast like that. You will be grateful you didn't when you don't end up in the hospital for cardiac arrest. Did you know that cardiac surgeons go and train in England because they will see cases there that you will never see any where else. Glad you had a great time though!!!! Which reminds me that I need to make my reservations for the London Eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered toast, bacon & egg, with a cup of coffee, of course!

    We did have a great time ... just not enough of it. Next year I think we're meeting in Lisbon!

    D

    ReplyDelete